About the role
Do you love working on data analytics projects using cloud technology? Then we need you to join our team. Help us to help our clients innovate their digital & analytics platforms using state of the art technology on Amazon Web Services.
You'll be responsible to build and operate data pipelines within a team context. Depending on your focus, you'll be able to zoom in on aspects such as architecture, performance monitoring, development and business analysis.
This is your chance to get up-and-running in modern-era data analytics within a young but experienced team.
What you'll do
- Build and operate data pipelines in a devops context, based on real business requirements and with attention for quality and risk. You'll work with recent technologies such as:
- Amazon Web Services data API's such as S3, Kinesis, SQS, ...
- Kinesis, Kafka
- Spark, Databricks, Glue, ...
- Snowflake, Redshift, ...
- Apache Airflow
- Matillion, Fivetran, dbt, singer, ...
- You'll mine for insights, drive business analysis, data modelling, the occasional reporting and manage documention.
- You'll deploy machine learning models to production environment.
- You'll communicate with customers during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops.
Within one month, you will..
- Have basic certification and technical accreditiations on AWS.
- Understand how to scale modern data analytics
- Be working on an exciting cloud project with a team of likeminded colleagues
- Have attended a team meeting (dinner's on us!)
Within your first year, you will..
- Have achieved an AWS solutions architect certificate
- Take ownership of your own projects or features
- Have measurably improved on both soft- and tech skills
- Have attended at least one relevant industry event
Who you are
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, Economics or Statistics
- Passionate for ‘Big Data’, data science, cloud computing and technology in general.
- A top notch problem solver and critical thinker
- Knowledgeable of Linux and experience with Amazon Web Services is a strong advantage.
- A team player: Good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing. You're happy to share your knowledge on our Slack platform.
- Fluent in English.
- A down-to-earth person with a growth mindset.
- Allowed to work in Belgium.
Extra skills we value
- Container ops platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Application Lifecycle Management: GIT, CirleCI, Jenkins, Cloudformation, ...
- Deployment strategy: blue/green, canary, ..
What we offer
- Projects for top companies in Belgium and abroad.
- Working in a team that's as passionate as you are.
- Unique opportunities to build knowledge on (cloud) data analytics.
- A personal training budget aimed at professional and technical skills.
- The opportunity to build relationships within today's hot tech companies.
- Training and guidance on our partner technology stack with access to an international network of experts.
- A competitive salary
- Company car + fuel card
- Health care insurance
- Meal vouchers